|Real Name||Elon Musk|
|Birthdate||28 June, 1971|
|Birthplace||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Age in 2023||52 years|
Elon Musk is a business magnate, industrial designer, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and chief engineer/designer of SpaceX; early investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and founder of The Boring Company. He was also co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI. A sent billionaire, Musk is one of the richest people in the world.
Musk was born to a Canadian mother and a South African father and raised in Pretoria, South Africa. He briefly attended the University of Pretoria before moving to Canada aged 17 to attend Queen’s University.
He transferred to the University of Pennsylvania two years old later, where he received dual bachelor’s degrees in economics and physics. He moved to California in 1995 to attend Stanford University but decided instead to pursue a business career, co-founding web software company Zip2 with his brother.
In 1999, Compaq acquired Zip2 for almost $300 million. Musk co-founded online bank X.com that same year, which merged with Confinity in 2000 to form the company PayPal and was bought by eBay for $1.5 billion in 2002.
In 2004, Musk joined Tesla, Inc. (formerly Tesla Motors), an electric vehicle manufacturer, of which he is a product architect, CEO, and chief engineer. In 2006, he helped create SolarCity, a solar energy services company (now a subsidiary of Tesla).
In 2015, Musk co-founded OpenAI, a nonprofit research company that promotes friendly artificial intelligence.
Musk has stated that the goals of his companies revolve around his vision to help reduce global warming and help make life multi-planetary by setting up a human colony on Mars.
Birthdate, Age, Nationality, and Hometown
He was born on June 28, 1971, which makes him currently 52 years old . Elon was born in Pretoria, South Africa. He hs dual nationality, American and South African. Elon spent his childhood in Pretoria, the https://www.vipactors.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/jackman.jpgistrative capital of South Africa.
About Some info his Family
Elon Musk’s parents are Maye Musk, a model and dietitian, and Errol Musk, an electromechanical engineer and pilot. He has a younger brother, Kimbal, and a younger sister, Tosca. His parents divorced when he was young and he primarily grew up with his father. He has five children, a son and a daughter with his first wife Talulah Riley, and a set of twin sons and a daughter with his second wife actress Talulah Riley.
Also, Read it:
- Hailey Bieber Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Pics
- Grace Boor Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Pics
- Gabi Fresh Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Pics
- Bella Diamond Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Pics
- Beauty Khan Biography, Age, Height, Wiki, Career, Pics
In his early years old, Musk attended the Pretoria Boys High School. In 1988, at the age of 17, he moved to Canada to attend Queen’s University but later transferred to the University of Pennsylvania, where he received dual bachelor’s degrees in economics and physics.
|Parents||Father: Errol Musk|
Mother: Maye Musk
|Siblings||Sister: Tosca Musk|
Brother: Kimbal Musk
|Spouse||Talulah Riley (m. 2013–2016) |
Justine Musk (m. 2000–2008)
|Girlfriend or Dating||Natasha Bassett|
|Children’s or Kids||Nevada Alexander Musk, Griffin Musk and Xavier Musk (Twins), Damian Musk, Saxon Musk, and Kai Musk and X Æ A-Xii Musk.|
Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, has six children.
- Nevada Alexander Musk (2002-2002) was born prematurely and died within a few weeks due to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- twins Griffin Musk and Xavier Musk (2004) with his ex-wife Justine Wilson.
- triplets Damian Musk, Saxon Musk, and Kai Musk (2006) with his ex-wife Justine Wilson.
- X Æ A-Xii Musk (2020) with his partner Grimes
It is important to note that the name of X Æ A-Xii Musk was legally changed to X Æ A-12 Musk.
Elon Musk has been married and divorced three times.
- Justine Wilson (2000-2008) They have five children together, Griffin, Xavier, Damian, Saxon, and Kai.
- Talulah Riley (2010-2012, 2013-2016) They were married twice but got divorced both times.
- Grimes (2018- Current)
It is worth noting that Elon Musk has also had some high-profile relationships with other people in the past, but he has not been married to anyone other than these three individuals.
Elon Musk has had several high-profile relationships throughout his life. Some of his most notable girlfriends include:
- Talulah Riley (2008-2012) – They started dating while still married to Justine Wilson and later got married twice.
- Amber Heard (2016) – They were rumored to be dating, but the relationship was short-lived.
- Claire Boucher, aka Grimes (2018-Present) – They started dating in 2018 and announced their pregnancy in 2020. They welcomed a son named X Æ A-Xii Musk (later changed to X Æ A-12 Musk) in May 2020.
It is worth noting that these are publicly known relationships, and it’s possible that there have been others that have not been reported in the media.
Elon Musk’s parents are Errol Musk and Maye Musk.
Errol Musk is a South African businessman and engineer. He was an electromechanical engineer and property developer. He was born in Pretoria, South Africa in 1946.
Maye Musk is a Canadian model and dietitian. She was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada in 1948. She has been a model for over 50 years old and has appeared in print and television campaigns for numerous brands. She is also a registered dietitian and has written several books on nutrition.
Elon Musk has two siblings.
- Tosca Musk – She is his elder sister, she is a film producer and the founder of the production company, Musk Entertainment.
- Kimbal Musk – He is his younger brother, He is an entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of The Kitchen Community, a nonprofit that builds learning gardens in schools. He also co-founded Kitchen Community, a for-profit company that has similar aims, and is also the founder of Square Roots, an urban farming company.
His grandparents and his relatives:
Elon Musk’s grandparents on his father’s side were Joshua Haldeman Musk and Haldeman Wilhelmina (née Haldeman) Musk. Joshua was an electrical engineer and entrepreneur, and Wilhelmina was a homemaker.
On his mother’s side, I couldn’t find any information about his grandparents, but I know that Maye Musk, his mother, has several brothers and sisters.
It is worth mentioning that Elon Musk is a descendant of French Huguenot ancestors on his father’s side and also of Dutch, British, and French ancestry on his mother’s side. He also has some remote Polish ancestry.
It’s important to note that he has many relatives, it’s impossible to mention all of them here, and information about his extended family may not be readily available in the public domain.
Profession, Education, and Life History
Elon Musk is a South African-born American entrepreneur, businessman, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and chief engineer/designer of SpaceX; early investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and founder of The Boring Company. He was also co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI, a nonprofit research company that promotes friendly artificial intelligence.
Musk attended Pretoria Boys High School and graduated in 1988. He then moved to Canada aged 17 to attend Queen’s University. He transferred to the University of Pennsylvania two years old later, where he received dual bachelor’s degrees in economics and physics. He moved on to Stanford University in 1995 to pursue a Ph.D. in energy physics but decided instead to pursue a business career, co-founding web software company Zip2 with his brother.
In 2002, he founded SpaceX, an aerospace manufacturer, and space transport services company, of which he is CEO, lead designer, and engineer. In 2004, he helped create Tesla, Inc., an electric vehicle and clean energy company, of which he is a product architect and CEO. In 2006, he helped create SolarCity, a solar energy services company that is now a subsidiary of Tesla, Inc. In 2015, he co-founded OpenAI, a nonprofit research company that promotes friendly artificial intelligence.
In addition to his primary business pursuits, Musk has also envisioned a high-speed transportation system known as the Hyperloop, and has proposed a vertical take-off and landing supersonic jet electric aircraft with electric fan propulsion, known as the Musk electric jet.
Musk has stated that the goals of his companies revolve around his vision to help reduce global warming and help make life multi-planetary by creating a self-sustaining city on Mars.
|Youtube Channel||@elonmusk Subscribe|
|Instagram Account||@elonmusk Follow her Instagram|
|Twitter Account||@elonmusk Follow her Twitter|
Elon Musk is active on several social media platforms, where he frequently shares updates about his companies, projects, and personal life. Some of the most popular social media accounts associated with him include:
- Twitter: @elonmusk – He has over 53 million followers and frequently tweets about SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Company, and other projects.
- Instagram: @elonmusk – He has over 28 million followers and often shares photos and videos of SpaceX launches, Tesla vehicles, and other projects.
- LinkedIn: elonmusk – He has over 7 million followers and occasionally shares updates about his companies and projects.
- Facebook: elonmusk – He has over 8.5 million followers and occasionally shares updates about his companies and projects.
Please note that these are the official accounts of Elon Musk, but there are many other accounts with his name, which may or may not be run by him or his team.
Net Worth, Property, and Insurance
|Total Net Worth||$200 to $500 billion|
|Total Vehicles||He has many vehicles|
|Total Bungalows||He has many houses|
As of 2023, Elon Musk’s estimated net worth is around $200 to $500 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the world. The majority of his wealth comes from his stake in Tesla, SpaceX, and SolarCity.
He owns several properties, including a $17 million mansion in Bel-Air, Los Angeles, a $22 million ranch in Texas, and a $70 million waterfront mansion in the San Francisco Bay Area.
However, as a billionaire businessman, it’s likely that he has insurance for his assets and properties like any other high-net-worth individual. He may also have insurance for his companies, including SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity.
It’s worth noting that his net worth and assets are subject to change, and these numbers may not be accurate in the future.
Body Measurement and Hobbies
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Hobbies||Surfing the internet and watching movies|
Elon Musk’s body measurements are not publicly available. Musk is not known to be particularly active in terms of physical fitness or sports, but he is known to be a workaholic, and he spends most of his time working on his companies and projects.
Elon has several hobbies, including reading and playing video games. He is also known to be a fan of science fiction, and he has cited it as an inspiration for many of his projects. Musk is also known to be a fan of anime and has mentioned it in many of his tweets.
Musk is also known to be interested in Artificial Intelligence, and he has spoken and tweeted frequently about the topic, he has also co-founded OpenAI, a non-profit organization that aims to promote friendly AI.
He is also a lover of technology, is a well-known technology enthusiast, and has been involved in many technological ventures throughout his career.
In his free time, he also likes to spend time with his family and friends.
Some Interesting Facts
- Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa in 1971.
- He taught himself computer programming at the age of 12, and by the age of 15, he s his first computer game for $500.
- Musk attended Pretoria Boys High School and then moved to Canada aged 17 to attend Queen’s University.
- In 1995, he moved to the United States to attend Stanford University but decided to pursue a business career instead of a Ph.D.
- Musk co-founded web software company Zip2 in 1995, which was later s to Compaq for $307 million in cash.
- In 2004, he became CEO of Tesla, a company that designs and manufactures electric cars and renewable energy storage.
- In 2008, SpaceX became the first privately-funded company to send a spacecraft, the Falcon 1, to orbit.
- In 2012, SpaceX became the first privately-funded company to send a spacecraft, the Dragon, to the International Space Station.
- In 2015, Musk and his foundation SolarCity launched a project to install solar-panel systems in thousands of homes in Puerto Rico, after the island was hit by Hurricane Maria.
- In 2018, SpaceX launched the Falcon Heavy rocket, which is the most powerful operational rocket in the world by a factor of two.
- Musk is also known for his ambitious plans to build a high-speed transportation system called the Hyperloop, and to colonize Mars.
- He is also known for his public support of sustainable energy and his criticism of fossil fuels.
- Musk has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including the Royal Aeronautical Society’s G Medal and the Heinlein Prize for Advances in Space Commercialization.